On July 12, City of Winnipeg is reopening select fitness centres and indoor pools at reduced capacity, and resuming limited indoor programming at these facilities, in accordance with provincial public health guidelines
The following City-owned facilities are scheduled to reopen on Monday, July 12, 2021:
- Freight House Recreation Centre
- Pan Am (including the indoor pool)
- Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex (including the indoor pool)
- Fort Rouge Leisure Centre
- Sergeant Tommy Prince Place
- St. James Assiniboia Centennial
- Peguis Trail Health & Fitness Centre
Article continues below
All other City-owned and operated fitness, leisure centres and indoor pools remain closed at this time.
For more information, including facility schedules and admissions, please visit: winnipeg.ca/recreation.
Spray pads, outdoor pools and wading pools are open for the season.
The Summer 2021 Leisure Guide is now available online. Register now for all summer activities.
The Summer 2021 Leisure Guide Swimming brochure is now available online. Register now for summer swimming lessons.