Free Swim @ Margaret Grant Pool – Spring
May 7 @ 8:30 am-9:25 am
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 8:30am on Monday and Friday, repeating until June 9, 2018
An event every week that begins at 7:30pm on Friday, repeating until June 9, 2018
Margaret Grant Pool
Free Swimming (at-a-glance)
- Group & Party Bookings
- Chair Lift
- Water Fitness Programs
- On-site Parking
- Pool Slide
- Specialty Change Rooms
- Average water temperature 30°C / 86°F
- Average air temperature 24°C / 75°F
Admission & Entry Requirements
View admission rates to our aquatic and recreational facilities.
Entry Height Requirements
- 48 inches/122 cm at top of shoulders.
- All children who do not meet the pool’s height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View entry height requirements for all pools.
- All children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View all public admission entry requirements.
- Lockers – 25¢ coin operated (non-refundable)
- 2 specialty change room available