ArtRide: West Winnipeg
This tour will explore public art on the western side of Winnipeg. We will be meeting directly in front of Agassiz Ice by Gordon Reeve located on the north side of the Assiniboine River at Assiniboine Park.
- Agassiz Ice by Godon Reeve
- Statues by Ivan Eyre
- Indigenous Peoples Garden at the Leaf
- Table of Contents by spmb_projects (Eduardo Aquino and Karen Shanski)
- city.block.stop by Davit Perrett
- Four Flowers by Michael Dumontier
- From Here Until Now by spmb (Eduardo Aquino and Karen Shanski)
Tour will run as scheduled rain or shine but will be cancelled in the event of a thunderstorm. Tour participants are responsible to provide a bike and helmet. Ask us for bike rental recommendations! Bike Winnipeg volunteers will provide safety marshalls to direct us.
Tours routes are not a loop, participants are welcome to have a beer after at the beer can or enjoy shopping in Osbourne Village.
More tours available HERE
Download the Public Art Tour App