THE 441 WAY
For us, a drink provided an excuse to meet with friends and discuss work, life and matter of the heart. But by building 441, we soon realized it’s more than just a place to grab a drink, it’s a hotbed for ideas — A meeting place for free thinkers and tomorrow’s leaders.
Every inch of our intimate space has a story of its own: from wood slat walls, industrial lighting and cutting-edge sound to the vibrant art, an open concept kitchen and a mixology focused bar
So much of this city has changed, but at the heart of it all is a social community who likes their drinks stiff, their food warm and their friends close.
What we have always loved about a drink is its power to bring people together. What we love about 441 is its power to bring the RIGHT PEOPLE together. Nights out aren’t just nights out at 441, they’re networking opportunities. You never know who you’re going to run into.
Dress fashionable as though you are going to meet someone. Chances are, you will!
The following items are NOT allowed at 441 Main:
- Tank Tops / Muscle Shirts / Cut-off Sleeves
- Track Pants / Track Suits / Gym Gear
- Torn Clothing
- Excessively Baggy Clothing
- Backwards Baseball Caps / Beanies / Bandanas / Toques
- Men’s necklaces more than 4 inches below the collar line
- Jerseys/ Hoodies
- Bedazzled Clothing (Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier, Dom Rebel, etc)
- Gang Associated Clothing / Colours
- Dirty and or Wrinkled Clothing*We appreciate you covering excessive tattoos and over the top piercing and body body modifications.**Priority entry will be offered to those sporting an upscale casual getup.***Feel free to support our Jets and Blue Bomber on game day with team attire.