- Get started using Google Drive
- Familiarize yourself with the Google Docs interface and create files
- Learn how to manipulate and format text, and add hyperlinks
- Learn how to use headers, footers, and page numbering
- Collaborate with others by sharing, using comments, track changes, and version history
You will receive a certificate upon completing the course and filling a short survey! You also have a 5-10% chance to win a free desktop computer plus monitor, mouse, keyboard, webcam, and speaker by participating and completing the survey!
Important note: Once you have signed up on Eventbrite, you will receive an email with a short registration form that you must complete to be able to attend the course. This form should take 1-2 minutes to complete. Please contact us at [email protected] if you need assistance.
For English language learners, CLB4+ is required.
If you don’t already have one, please create a Google account before attending:
Tutorial on creating a Google account here: