Free Family Swim @ St James Civic Centre – Summer 2018
June 15 @ 7:30 pm-9:30 pm
St. James Civic Pool
Free Swimming (at-a-glance)
- Summer Schedule – June 29 to September 3
- June 29 – September 3, Free family swim on Fridays from 7:00-8:30 PM. This is meant for families only, a child must be with at least 1 parent.
- On-site Parking
- Merchandise Sales
- Average Pool Water Temperature 30°C / 86°F
- Average Air Temperature 29°C / 84°F
Admission & Entry Requirements
View admission rates to our aquatic and recreational facilities.
Entry Height Requirements
- 46 inches/117 cm at top of shoulders
- All children who do not meet the pool’s height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View entry height requirements for all pools.
- All children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View all public admission entry requirements
- Areas available for rent. View rental rates.
- Lockers – 25¢ coin operated (non-refundable)
- No specialty change room available