Free Swim @ Sergeant Tommy Prince Place
July 14 @ 8:00 pm-9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00pm on Sunday, repeating until August 31, 2018
An event every week that begins at 8:00pm on Friday, repeating until August 31, 2018
An event every week that begins at 8:00pm on Saturday, repeating until September 1, 2018
Sergeant Tommy Prince Place
Free Swimming (at-a-glance)
- Winter – January 7 – March 19, 2018
- Interim – March 19 – March 31, 2018
- Spring – April 1 – June 9, 2018
- June 29 – September 3, Sundays from 4:00-5:00 PM are free for everyone @ North Centennial Recreation and Leisure Facility. Youth Swim on Fridays 8:00-9:30 & Saturdays from 7:00-9:00 are only available to 9–19 years of age
- Group & Party Bookings
- Water Fitness Programs
- Land Fitness
- Merchandise Sales
- 4 Specialty Change Rooms
- Weight Room
- On-site Parking
- Sloped Entry
- Average Water Temperature 29°C / 85°F
- Average Air Temperature 28°C / 83°F
Admission & Entry Requirements
View admission rates to our aquatic and recreational facilities.
Entry Height Requirements
- 44 inches/112 cm at top of shoulders.
- All children who do not meet the pool’s height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View entry height requirements for all pools.
- All children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View all public admission entry requirements.
Areas available for rent:
- Community Use Room
- Teaching Kitchen
View rental rates.
- 25¢ coin operated (refundable and non-refundable)
- Specialty change room available – bring your own lock