Bell Let’s Talk Day
January 29 @ 10:30 pm-January 31 @ 3:00 am
Bell will donate 5 cents to Canadian mental health programs for each of these interactions on January 30*:
• Text and talk: Every text message, mobile and long distance call made by Bell Canada, Bell Aliant and Bell MTS customers
• Twitter: Every tweet using #BellLetsTalk and Bell Let’s Talk Day video view
• Facebook: Every view of the Bell Let’s Talk Day video and use of the Bell Let’s Talk frame
• Instagram: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view
• Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let’s Talk geofilter and video view
Join the conversation on Bell Let’s Talk Day and help us surpass a billion messages of support and $100 million in total Bell funding. Remember, every interaction on Bell Let’s Talk Day counts.
*Bell Let’s Talk Day spans from midnight in NST (Newfoundland) until midnight PST (BC & YT) making the day 28.5 hours long.
DISCLAIMER: Winnipeg For Free is not associated with the hosts and organizers of this event and has minimal contact with them. Winnipeg for Free has no control over the changes in the date, time or location of events. Although, action is taken to find changes, they might not be updated in time.