All That Glows: Then and Now #AlmostFree
December 27, 2018 @ 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Plan a visit to this annual display of holiday lighting from November 14, 2018 to January 3, 2019. See how holiday lights, trees and decorations have changed from the 1880s to today, and learn about the history of electrical development in our province.
Visitor information & hours
- Open Monday to Thursday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Extended holiday hours:
- Saturday, December 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 5, 12, 19 from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday December 28 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Closed December 24, 25, 26, 31 and January 1.
- Free parking.
- Admission $3 (ages 5 and under are free).
- Guided tours are available by appointment for school groups. Maximum group size is 30.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
DISCLAIMER: Winnipeg For Free is not associated with the hosts and organizers of this event and has minimal contact with them. Winnipeg for Free has no control over the changes in the date, time or location of events. Although, action is taken to find changes, they might not be updated in time.