Free Entry Into Canada’s National Parks
January 1, 2017-December 31, 2017Free
As part of Canada’s 150th Anniversary in 2017, Canada is waiving entry fees for the whole year. Of course that includes all national parks in Manitoba. You can get one here: https://goo.gl/fQyVF0
What is free?
- Admission to all national parks, national historic sites, and national marine conservation areas operated by Parks Canada
- Lockage at Parks Canada’s historic canals and waterways.
You can view a list of all places here.
What is not free?
Parks Canada is pleased to offer free admission to our places, however, regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as:
- Camping, backcountry and other accommodations
- Canadian Rockies Hot Springs
- Reservation fees
- Guided tours and hikes and programs not usually included with admission
- Backcountry overnight use